Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where I Was When You Called

Yesterday we had several calls from family wanting to wish Sean a happy birthday. This is where he spent the evening. Thanks to Ms. Vicki, Lee and Sean had great seats behind 3rd plate at the Rangers vs. Tigers game. He made it through the entire game, plus autographs afterwards. Today, he is one happy but tired six year old. Another sweet coworker made a sign especially for Sean. He was hoping he'd make it on TV.

Sean was given a Texas Rangers t-shirt...I'm really at a loss for words
about this picture. I'm sure Cari or Christina can help me out. However, Sean liked the girl behind him because she reminded him of Christina :)

Lee and Sean at the very end.



1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh wow. I laughed out loud on that one. Words for that pic? Mark said I should say thanks for the compliment!