My pretty pirate niece, Emma, and good friend Corey helped with presents."Xs" on the map. Lee's work of art - isn't he amazing! Nana - it still fits! We had such a polite group of kids! Sean had a blast!
ARG!!! Look like SO much fun!! I love the treasure map and the costumes are great. Lee kinda outdid himself on the boat. Isn't it amazing what one can make out of cardboard?! I remember making Jadan's knight castle. He & Esther were so mad when we had to dismantle it!!
2 comments:
It must have been a magical ship, because Sean positively looks 12. The picture while folks are singing looks like YOU!
oh, ok, as much as it pains me to say it: Lee is an absolute genious. You realize what kind of precedent you've set in the neighborhood?
ARG!!! Look like SO much fun!! I love the treasure map and the costumes are great. Lee kinda outdid himself on the boat. Isn't it amazing what one can make out of cardboard?! I remember making Jadan's knight castle. He & Esther were so mad when we had to dismantle it!!
Post a Comment