A neighbor's recliner box, old t-shirts, pvc pipe, paper towel rolls,
string, a washer and dryer box, and one clever husband/son duo...
Voila - a pirate ship
I have pictures also of what it looks like after it was spray painted but I'll wait to share after the actual party. As of now, due to inclement weather predicted by Hurricane Ike, Sean's pirate birthday party is on hold...not cancelled but postponed (I've said this many times today).
Voila - a pirate ship
I have pictures also of what it looks like after it was spray painted but I'll wait to share after the actual party. As of now, due to inclement weather predicted by Hurricane Ike, Sean's pirate birthday party is on hold...not cancelled but postponed (I've said this many times today).Please pray for friends, my folks' house, the church I grew up in, etc...all in Galveston County.
I removed my playlist because Lee told me that the Dan F. song played a bunch of curse words. There must be some kind of trickery involved because it is fine on my end. Has anyone else experienced this?

2 comments:
How is your family?? Are you all getting lots of rain up your way?
p.s. Very cool pirate ship!
Kathy, that ship is awesome!! Kudos to Lee and Sean. I can't let Ian see that ship, he will beg me to drive him to your house immediately. Oh, the times he and Sean could have on that ship.
Post a Comment