I am 40 today...and no, it doesn't seem right. But, it's all good :) I have a very active baby girl bouncing and kicking within, I had breakfast made by a 7 year old, ate lunch with my husband and son at a great Mexican food restaurant (the waiters surprised me by putting a sombrero on my head and singing Happy Birthday in Spanish along with bringing out a praline -yum), and tonight I'm going out with the girls.
Last weekend, we went to my hometown for a surprise b-day party/baby shower.
My cousin Bilinda and sister Emily came to town.
All my aunts and uncles came including my Aunt Kathy from Mississippi.
Garry, my childhood friend and tormenter, was there as well.
My Uncle Greg and me (any resemblance?)
Pink and brown gifts, hair bows, ruffles :)






1 comment:
sounds like you had a great celebration! You deserve every moment of happiness! Wish I could be one of "the girls" tonight. Hope we can find sometime this weekend to see each other. Love you! Happy Birthday, old lady:)
Post a Comment