Monday, May 3, 2010

From the Weekend

And another one down...Sean lost his first top tooth.  He was thrilled.
Lee painted the baby room a dark brown.  I'm awaiting bedskirts :)
I painted furniture white.  Lee said "You did a great job...I'm impressed."  Never have these words been spoken about my painting abilities.  He didn't comment on the amount of paint on the floor of the garage (with drop cloths) or the amount on my skin.
It is still a work in progress, but we are enjoying the project.

3 comments:

Marcia Tapp said...

Have I told you lately how EXCITED I am that you are having a girl?! There are PINK accessories in your house!! :)

CDJ said...

it looks super! now, what shall we put upon the walls???
love it!

Vivian said...

I wasn't sure about that brown paint, but I think I like it! I must say my son has some pretty good ideas, it seems. I'm anxious for the bedskirts to get in. I think they're going to look great. Looking forward to the weekend!!!!