Last Friday night, we traveled to East Texas for what I thought was one reason, but it turned out to be a surprise b-day party/baby shower. My friend Cari and my in-laws, Sharon and Bob, hosted a very fun evening.
Sean is quickly gaining in height on Marcia.
Cari and April
Friends eating - the food was fabulous.
I received very pretty things for our baby girl.
I loved the John Denver picture books (bottom right).
I wish we'd taken a group pictures of all the ladies. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone! I thought it was funny that baby Archer's reflector stripes showed up in the picture.






2 comments:
Surprise!
Thanks for being such an awesome sport! Everyone had such a great time celebrating YOU!
I had no idea our carrier reflected like that! Good to know.
Happy Birthday again! It was lot's of fun celebrating with you.
Post a Comment