Yesterday was a beautiful fall day. We were sitting on the back porch enjoying one another’s company when I decided that it was the perfect day to swing. I stepped onto the end of the retaining wall, grabbed the rope swing with both hands, and took the giant leap. Instantly there was a loud crack – imagine the sound of a karate kick through a board or a baseball player hitting a homerun and breaking his bat – that was the sound of my rear breaking the wooden seat in two. Luckily, I was holding on tight with both hands as I swung over the covered pool. Sean looked on in amazement and Lee said he just had a feeling that was going to happen when he saw how high jumped. Thirty minutes later Lee replaced the seat with one that was little bit smaller…not as conducive for adult riders…and maybe for good reason ;)
2 years ago

1 comment:
You crack me up.
Post a Comment