We've had a busy couple of weeks....
Sean played his last soccer game for the season.
He dressed up as Paul
for "Favorite Bible Character" night at a church program.
He's been playing with a new buddy in the neighborhood
who is also homeschooled and likes camo.
I spent about a week in my hometown to celebrate the life and death of Jane (on the left). She was one of my other moms growing up. One of my memories of her is when my mom would take us to meet Jane at a field each year to watch the sandhill cranes feeding. Just this week, Sean and I ran outside because I could hear the sandhills flying overhead - heading south to my hometown.





2 comments:
sweet.
Thank you for the tribute to Janie. She was special--to me and to all of you wonderful Dickinson people. Good to see you and talk, albeit briefly, with you. Congratulations on home schooling your children. Government schools are not the answer. God be with you and yours. Sue from Colorado
Post a Comment