The black speck on the second pole are two people who were contemplating why they actually spent money for this "thrill". We watched and laughed as they screamed all the way down and then way over our heads...and then back again. Crazy!
One of a handful of rides that Sean rode on the Midway. I actually rode a big caterpillar roller coaster ride with him that he said wasn't quite fast enough.
Sean wanted to ride this again so it was the last thing we did. The car started rocking while we were at the top and Sean whispered "Mom, it's moving." I just smiled and reassuringly said that it was going to be just fine. All the while reminding myself, that yes it was.
A view from above. I think we might have been able to see our house from the top :)


1 comment:
Nelly! Did you take that picture from the top? I'm getting queezy just seeing it.
Have I ever told you you're a very fun sister/mom?
Post a Comment