"How are you feeling?" is the question I am asked most frequently here lately. The second is "When are you due?" and when I respond it is usually answered with "You don't look like you'll make it that long." :) At 30 weeks, I'm feeling great...for the most part. My ankles occassionaly disappear, I am indecisive, my fingers don't bend as well from the swelling, and on more than one occassion I have been VERY tempted to grab the frozen chicken out of my cart in the check out line and put it on my neck and face - pride stopped me, but just barely. Someone suggested purchasing frozen peas. However, the pool and a/c are my friend, and I'm so very thankful to complain about these minor things :)
2 years ago



2 comments:
You look beautiful!! :)
You look great! Positively glowing.
The boys aren't bad either. :)
Post a Comment