Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tagged

I've been meaning to respond to my friend Cari's blog for a week. I usually do not like doing these and still have one to do from Christina on e-mail, but I do like reading others.


  • Two Names You Go By: Mom(my) and Dear - I usually like it better when it is said sweetly rather than with a "yes" in front of it :)

  • Things You Are Wearing Right Now: black sweats, purple shirt - it has been REALLY cold today.

  • Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment: my bedroom to be organized and Christmas shopping to be done
  • Two people who you look up to: Jennifer Rothschild and Lisa Smartt

  • Two things you did last night: worked on a Christmas present, watched “Eli Stone”

  • Two things you ate yesterday: grilled cheese and tomato soup

  • Two people you last talked to: Sean and Lee
  • Two Things you're doing tomorrow: volunteering to serve food and home school

  • Two longest car rides: Texas to Nevada and Texas to North Carolina

  • Favorite Holidays : Christmas and Easter

  • Favorite Vacations : Wyoming/Montana, Disney World

  • Last trip: Dickinson - one day there and one day back - a little too fast a trip, but I'm glad we did it; the one before was a few fun days in San Antonio

  • Two favorite beverages: chi tea latte with vanilla or caramel, chocolate malt

I'm tagging:

Christina
Marcia
Jessica
Megan

You're it!

No comments: