Monday, November 17, 2008

Five Bucks

While I was on the phone, Lee walked in the house tonight with a large drink in one hand and whispered "5 bucks." I thought he was talking about the drink :) He quickly got the camera and we drove through the neighborhood taking pictures of bucks. Luke and Landen - this ones for you. We still have yet to get a picture of the "gray ghost" which haunts Lee as he's driving to work and beckons him to skip work and head to the lease. On another note...
Sean and I met my folks today and while we were driving he says out of the blue "Mom, say I'm in the ocean and say that I'm a pizza, where would I be?" I just started laughing because I couldn't imagine where that came from - turns out he was doing a hidden pictures page.

2 comments:

Marcia Tapp said...

Ooooh...wow! Cool shot!!

jessy said...

I'm sure that picture would make my dad salivate.
Pizza in the ocean? That is funny, and sounds like something Ian would say.