Sunday, November 2, 2008

Childrens Mueseum

We spent several hours at the San Antonio Children's Museum. It is such a fun place! Sean was a bank teller, pilot, farmer, dentist, construction worker, musician, dam engineer, shopper
all in one day.

Bubble Boy
There was a jet plane (minus the wings) to play in. We had a great time pretending. However, he put the hat on before I could stop him. The first thing Lee said when looking at our pictures - "You let him wear the hat!?!"

Two sides of the room were fish tanks, one was a mirror, and the other the door...






3 comments:

jessy said...

We went to that museum years ago. The kids still talk about it! Looks like he is having a great time.
I've invited you to a meme.

CDJ said...

Did you rent the place out? There's like NO other children... I'm sure you guys had gobs of fun.

Christina said...

Man, you homeschoolers have all the fun!