Our dear friend Ronnie Bishop died unexpectantly last week.
I cannot remember not knowing her. She always had a smile, a laugh, and a great big hug. She sang at our wedding and her version of "O Holy Night" is etched in memory as my favorite.
Some of the church ladies
Ronnie, her granddaughter, and Sean at his first Astros baseball game.



1 comment:
Kathy, I just stumbled on a link to your blog that I forgot I had. Wish I had your email to write directly to you. Seeing the photos of Ronnie made me smile and feel a little sad. She was such a good friend to Jim Steuerwald, we were really shaken by the news. Such good memories. It's great to see how you family is growing and is so beautiful. We are doing great in Singapore loving life in the expat world. We will be back in Dickinson Nov 22 to Dec 13. Let me know if you plan to come to town.
Lee
Post a Comment