Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Kate really only wanted to hold on to one egg
once she realized it had candy in it. 
She did not want to release it to gather other ones at yesterdays egg hunt at church.  Her new favorite word is "Mine"...we must change this very soon.

Kate was thrilled with receiving her Boz book this morning.

Sean gathering eggs and hoping his Mom doesn't post this picture :)
It really is time for new pajama bottoms.

Kate after church...we never were able to get a picture with her bonnet on her head!

A family picture - yippee!
For those looking closely...yes, I am wearing pink shoes and a pink necklace...going a little crazy, I know :)

2 comments:

Vivian said...

You go Girl. Love that pink!

CDJ said...

pink shoes??? shut up! (it all started with the orange flip flops:)

AND speaking of flip flops... I am LOVING Sean's "sporty capris". Thank you thank you for posting! I know where to come for a giggle. I love that boy!!