We celebrated Sean's 9th birthday party on Saturday.
Two birthday parties back to back...crazy!
Light saber training
Destroying the Darth Vader pinata
(Lee put the pinata on the zip line and threw it down to the kids...it was hilarious)
More Jedi training - similar to pin the tail on the donkey
Jedi training requiring them to save princess Kate
Snacks...Yoda Soda was a hit.
We also had Vader Vittles (pizza rolls), Clone Trooper Rolls (corn dog bites), Chewbacca Chow (several chips mixed together), Princess Lea rolls (cinamon rolls), and Skywalker Soda.
We had great ideas from the internet!
Sean preparing to blow out his 9th candle! I forgot the name of the cupcakes we made, but it was a new kind with white cream that you put in between the layers of batter (tastes like a ding dong). Yummy!







1 comment:
You know I love this! I think Jadan has had three Star Wars themed parties through the years! Too fun!
Happy birthday SEAN!!
Post a Comment