Sean turns 9 next month and this is his
birthday wish list that he gave me.
Can you tell what he wants to do?
We read My Side of the Mountain earlier and another book about a boy and an Indian boy surviving in the wilderness, and I guess he is ready to go do the same. Salt and sugar are for seasoning his food, the filter kit is for water, and we think the sand is for flooring and the 14 bags of cottonballs for bedding. I laughed out loud when I read the cottonball request. I suppose the Legos are just something to do while living off the land.


5 comments:
It shows great wisdom that the nine yr old armed with a knife would eventually need bandaids. No refined sugar, of course....and plain gray duct tape would.not.do!
Love that guy:)
Esther asked for cotton balls for Christmas a couple of years ago. We had an awesome "snowball" fight! :)
I love that boy! He is ready to take on the world.
Oh, my, reading that list lets me know that--had we not moved away--Sean and Ian would still be best buds.
Just head on down to Grandma's house, and we can "live off the land".
Post a Comment