On our way home from San Antonio,
we drove thru Fredricksburg and hiked Enchanted Rock
for the first time.
If you look real hard, you can see the hikers.
I stayed back with Kate at a picnic table with shade
and a cool breeze while Lee and Sean hiked to the top.
Sean almost to the top
A view from on top of the rock
Lee and Sean said it was beautiful so when Sean made it back down, he said that I just had to see it.
I said I'd walk part of the way while Lee watched Kate. Sean kept encouraging me to go on and he hiked to the top for the second time in one day. It really was beautiful...the pictures do not capture it.
The hike down

3 comments:
Just got caught up. You have the best crew!!
I agree that the Enchanted Rock is a magnificent place. I would love to go there and camp out with all the kiddos one of these days.
I forgot about this place and beautiful it is. Don't think we will check it out this July. The temperature needs to drop about 30 degrees for me!
Post a Comment