Tuesday, April 12, 2011

On the Road

We spent all of last week accompanying Lee on a
thousand mile work trip throughout East Texas and Louisiana. 
On Monday we started off very excited and happy to be going.  
Late Friday evening we were saying that we would never do it again :)
While Lee did his thing, Sean, Kate, and I were able to see family and friends on the first part of the journey.
We were able to visit Cari and kids.  Mari was letting us know that their milk is yummy.

Sean and Kate in the hotel - it was SO much better than the last one we stayed in!

Sean throwing rocks in the lake - he looks very small.

Same stop as above but the view to the left

Our visit to the forest -
this was Sean's favorite spot.

Kate loved the sandy creek.

1 comment:

CDJ said...

"home all safe and sound" has fresh meaning now:) Mari rolled her eyes when I showed her the pic. (She doesn't remember signing a release, I suppose.