A trip to Grandma's house...
Sean and his friend Mason wanted to live off the land for the weekend.
I took them to a spot on the property, left them with my cell phone and said call me if you need us and then I walked back to the house. Later that morning, I received three consecutive phone calls from the boys who were roughing it.
1st call: "Mom, can you bring us another water bottle? Mason's not sure which one he drank out of so we need two new ones." I quickly solved this one without needing to make a trip.
2nd call: "Mom, can you bring Ranch (dressing)" for the redbud flowers that taste like salad that we told them were safe to eat.
3rd call: "Uh, Mom, can you bring hand sanitizer?" I told him that it doesn't clean off dirt and mud so he said "nevermind".
Carrying their gear and bb guns
The campsite that they made.

After fishing and spending more time at their campsite,
they decided that they'd rather sleep inside.



2 comments:
That is hilarious:)
Does Sean watch The Wild Within?
Sean's a young Steven.
Post a Comment