Ummmmm....it's been awhile.
Thursday was lovely so we decided to tackle
the science museum and the rodeo in the same day.
Life lesson - Never take your eyes off the nearest goat...they can't be trusted.
Sean really wants a rabbit. There's been lots of discussion about this topic. He was hoping to go to the rabbit auction to buy one. I'm hoping the picture of one will suffice. Dad's input - NO WAY!
Kate's first thoughts about the rodeo.
When we arrived, she was sleeping. Then, we all sang the National Anthem followed by fireworks.
She was awake for the rest of the rodeo.
Enjoying the show with Lee
Watching bullriding at age 40 is much different than at 20.
All I kept thinking was "Why do they do this?" and "I hope he has a good chiropractor."
When the first cowboy rode by on his horse, something flew at us. Sean dove at it like it was a baseball. I asked what he was doing and he said he thought that the cowboy threw him a
souvenir, but that it was just a dirt clod.
Thank goodness that's all it was :)
Thank goodness that's all it was :)
Sean's most favorite ride. I rode with him once and really hoped as I climbed the zillion stairs that the guys had used all the nuts and bolts to put the contraption together. Sean kept saying "Mom, look at the view." and I kept repeating "I'm good." It was very fun though.







2 comments:
Before you get a rabbit, make sure Sean reads about Abby's experience--hopefully, we can avoid future tragedy.
You make me laugh:) "look at the view, mom" "I'm good." Bwah hah!
great bull picture.
Post a Comment