...with God all things are possible.
Matthew 19:26
(This is our first sonogram at 9 weeks and all was well. I'm in my 13th week. We are taking it one day at a time and giving God the praise for this miracle. It has been a truly humbling experience. My next appointment is in a week.)


6 comments:
I'm shedding tears of joy! God is so good. What a beautiful sight.
AMEN AMEN!!!
Sing it with me: "All things are possible!"
I already love this little sugar-booger-bear:)
A small part of me always hopes to see one of these when I pop in on your blog :-)
I am so happy and praising God with you!!
We are so happy for y'all and will be praying for a healthy pregnancy.
That is so awesome! Congratulations!
Oddly enough I was thinking of you not an hour ago and wondering a little that the Lord had not given your sweet family more children. And then I find this.
We will be praying that this will be a healthy pregnancy.
Post a Comment